Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas from Matilyn

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!! I wanted you to know that Santa was very good to me for my very first Christmas. We had a wonderful time visiting CeCe and Gramps. On Christmas Eve we went to a candlelight service to worship our Saviour on his birth. The service was beautiful and I was a very good girl throughout (I new Santa was watching). When we got home cousin Ian put milk out for Santa (he really didn't feel like sharing his cookies that night). The next morning Ian was surprised to find a shiny new firetruck. I got some pretty neat toys as well. We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast in the company of my Great Grandpa and my Uncle Phil. We will be spending New Year's with my Frexy and G so I will be sure to update you with those wonderful memories soon. Love, Matilyn Kate

1 comment:

Craig, Julie, Sydney & Harper said...

She looks so beautiful! I love her big bows...they are so fun!!