Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Line










Well after countless hours of reviewing blogs from the pros...(big sigh) I think I am ready to create my own, and with very good reason. On December 17, 2006 at 6:00am we got the line. You know what I'm talking about "the line". The one that changes your simple little life of two family members into a complex family of three.

39 weeks later, just as that little line predicted, Matilyn Kate Curtis was born. And how wonderful life has been ever since.



For the sake of time and because of all the excitement our family has experienced in the last month, I'm going to keep things short and sweet.

December 17, 2006- The line.

December 25, 2006- The Announcement.

March 20, 2007- It's A Girl.

March , 2007- The Announcement of "It's A Girl".

August 15, 2007- The Arrival of "The Girl". (The most beautiful little girl in the world)
Nothing has been the same since. I love being little Mati Kate's mommy. And I must say that Matt is wearing fatherhood very well. We are a very very happy and complex family of 3.









No comments: