Monday, October 1, 2007

Why such a long delay time?

Well, we have our very first developmental milestone to report: SHE SMILED. Not just any smile but the most beautiful little smile in the whole world. It happened September 27 and she has been delighting us with that sweet little smile ever since. Now of course I want you all to see it, so you can imagine my frustration when I have tried desperately to catch it on camera. But that stupid delay!!! Just as the flash goes off ....it's gone. What's a mommy to do?

Matt started his new job today. He said he is going to like it. It only took him 45 mins to get to work this morning. Oh did I mention?--We moved back to Texas. We really like our new home and neighborhood. I think the 4 of us, Lola included, will be very happy here. This house will allow us room to grow our family and there are lots of babies surrounding us so I think Matilyn will be good for a prom date. And what a relief too! I mean I started worrying about that before I got pregnant. Seriously though, the neighbors are stay-at-home moms as well so, hopefully we will be striking up some play dates real soon.

No comments: