
These little faces reminded me of the bumble bee on the nasal spray commercial (you all know the one). Anyways that led to me calling my sweet little girl "bumble bee" from very early on. Therefore, it was only fitting to find her a bumble bee costume for Halloween. The problem was I could not find a costume small enough to fit Matilyn. I was in a real pickle until a couple of weeks ago when Matilyn and I went shopping with her Aunt Bethy (I believe there is a blog entry for this exact event see Monday, October 8)we happen to be in Target and came across (in the center aisle) a bumble bee dog costume. PERFECT! I will say no more.
What a wonderful evening we enjoyed with both sets of grandparents, brother and sister-in-laws, cousins, and of course our new found friends "the next door neighbors". A buffet of Mexican foods satisfied our appetite and chocolate desserts galore.
Our Bumble Bee





Us with the neighbors

The Halloween Brigade

Tigger (cousin Ian) and A Beutiful Butterfly (Miss Meredith) (funny story: we looked up the other night and they were on the stairs in a lip lock-they met that evening.)


3 comments:
AW! What a precious little bee! Sydney was a bee too!! :) How creative to use a dog costume!
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
Matilyn makes such a cute little bee! Looks like she had a fun night.
Post a Comment