Well this adorable little Russian number arrived in the mail yesterday from GAP.Com. It's what Mati is going to wear to her Aunt Lulu's wedding in December. It was so cute I couldn't wait until the wedding to share it with everyone, and I figured what does it matter, she's not the bride (thank goodness!!! i'm certainly not ready for that yet).


On a much sadder note....Matilyn has been "out of sorts" for about a week now and last night it escalated. We went to the dr. this morning and apparently there is a nasty virus going around and she was a victim!!! I am happy to report that we have turned the corner this afternoon and Mati is acting more like her happy self.
3 comments:
How many weeks old is she now?
I love love love that dress!! I almost got it for Sydney too. I still might for her Christmas pics. Mati looks beautiful!
The hat is dahling!
Post a Comment