I was tagged to list 7 random things about myself (Thanks Amber!)
1. I have a new found love for reading Christian fiction
2. I am indecisive (even now I can't decide what 7 things to type)
3. I like to smash Oreos in a cup, pour milk over them and eat them with a spoon
4. For me buying eyeshadow can be as therapeutic as buying shoes
5. On that note, I haven't bought a pair of shoes in over 4 months
6. I love to cook
7. I'm the crawlers Sunday school teacher on the 1st and 3rd
Casey, Melodie, and Kimmy G....your it!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
#3 sounds yummy and I can relate to the indecisiveness. After having Kate I just can't seem to make up my mind :-)
Crap...I'm going to have to think about those 7 things!! However, I loves to smash graham crackers and pour milk over them and eat them with a spoon!! Similar!!
Post a Comment