I mentioned earlier I have become an avid reader. I just finished W.M. Young's The Shack. I highly recommend this reading! And although this is Christian fiction, the book portrays what I feel is an accurate portrayal of the relationship God desires with his children. If you are a reader or not, this book is for you. It's an easy, and short read that will give you a refreshing perspective on your relationship with God. How's that for a review?
If you've read The Shack...please share your comments with me (Amber?)
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
The book was so profound for me. Especially the part on judgment and forgiveness. Wowzers! It also challenged my way of thinking in regards to hierarchy. It's amazing what we mere mortals will create in our minds to try to make sense out of something perfect and divine. Loved it. Will probably read it again and do some note-taking now that I have my own copy. I'd love to hear your comments here:
http://www.amberandstephen.com/amber/?p=494#comments
finished the book last night and was actually considering writing a post recommending the book to others. i loved it and had many aha moments! things i knew to be truth when i spent time considering it, but perhaps i forget those truths in the middle of a desert time. so glad you were reading with me.
First off the pictures of Matty are too cute! She is adorable! Especially on the horse!!I read The Shack - It was a real "mind opener" to me. Couldn't put it down and couldn't stop talking about it to Les! Has your Dad read it?
Post a Comment