Saturday, January 3, 2009

Big Secret Exposed


Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You read it right
We will have 2!



Believe me, you are no where near as suprised as we were. I'm 8 weeks pregnant. Matt and I have known since the day before Thanksgiving (the day we left for our ski trip to be exact). We decided to stand with tradition and announce our news at Christmas. I have been to the doctor and of all days, the projected due-date is August 14th, the day before Matilyn's second birthday. August should be an interesting month, but none-the-less we are very excited about the upcoming addition to our family.

5 comments:

Melodie said...

congratulations! your perfect time happened.

Hillary Kouba said...

Congratulations! 2 years is a good time span in between. It really hasn't been too bad with two...you can do it!

Craig, Julie, Sydney & Harper said...

So exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! August is a good month!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!!!
How exciting : )