Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Play Day with Cece and The Newest

My Cece came to play with me today...she was so amazed at how well I am sitting up. My Cece also thaught me how to "give 5". I am such a smart cookie.


One of my newest things is sticking my tongue out at my Mommy and Daddy. It's so much fun to see their reaction. And I'm into everything these days. I especially enjoy scratching different textures and surfaces with the tips of my fingers. Last night as Mommy was reading me my favorite book that lights up and plays a song, I decided I would try to push the button myself to turn it on. Mommy and Daddy were so suprised at how deliberate I was being! And that Mommy and Daddy...they are so funny. They have started talking to me with their hands. I think they refer to it as "baby sign". But whatever it is, it's just plain funny to me!

1 comment:

Kim G. said...

Hey!! How was your Easter? I haven't seen any new posts lately so you must be busy busy ... Hope all is well!