After relentless weeks of searching for “the perfect” high-chair (although I have no idea what the perfect high-chair is), which consisted of long internet searches, product reviews, blog opinions, 2 trips to 2 different babies-r-us stores, and a very difficult time “committing”, I finally decided to just do it. And after searching for only seconds on my new found website (I guess at this point I do feel a little obligated to let you in on my secret…just don’t steal the good deals away from me!! …it’s craigslist…enough said) I found a steal on a high chair…

You are looking at the Chicco Mamma high-chair (which means nothing to me but the lady I bought it from said that it is made in Italy and very high-dollar) retailing for around $200 purchased for only $45 dollars. Yes, you read it right….$45. I guess it really IS true ‘one man’s trash is another man’s treasure’. Happy eating!


No comments:
Post a Comment