Sunday, March 2, 2008

We got a JEEP!!!!

Jogging stroller that is. I have been admiring this beauty at babies-r-us for weeks. And let's just say a certain someone, I thought, was going to suprise me with it for Valentine's day (I got a box of candy instead). However, it's a darn good thing he didn't because I began searching via a popular website (still debating on whether to give away this secret) and happen to do so yesterday, when I came across the very jogging stroller I had been wanting for weeks (smooth and comfortable ride, swivel OR not front wheel, speakers for ipod/mp3 player, steering wheel and horn for driver) for 60 dollars instead of the 140+tax it retails for in the store (that's over half off for those of you who are having difficulty with the math) and used only 3 times. I was thrilled (as obvious by my jumping up and down screaming "No Way, No Way, No Way!". I immediatley contacted the seller via e-mail and she called me the next morning. Apparently there were 60 other bidders as well and it was who ever got there first. Guess who won....

2 comments:

Kim G. said...

Deals are always so much fun!! Its great that you got a jogging stroller..honestly, if I had to go and do it again, I would have only bought my BOB jogging stroller and not both my BOB and the Bumbleride stroller (for my car). But, hindsight is 20/20!! We use the jogging stroller just about every day and it makes it SO much easier to walk/run!! Congrats!! I share in your excitement!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting. I too love a good deal. I found our jogging stroller at a consignment sale (on 1/2 off day) for $35! I was elated as well of course it's not near as fancy as the jeep. :-)