Friday, April 11, 2008

Date Night

WOW WEE!! Matt and I enjoyed our very first DATE NIGHT since having Matilyn almost 8months ago! I hired a babysitter and we were off to the Bishop Arts District. We enjoyed drinks and appetizers at this wonderfully eclectic dive called Hattie's. And then moved on to Tillman's Roadhouse for fried pickles, ribs, mac-n-cheese, and this delicious peanutbutter chocolate icecream cookie.

It was so great just to sit and talk, and not have to be rattling toys, bouncing, or rocking. We felt like we were dating again! This is a new venture for us and one that I plan to continue monthly at the very least!

Moving on....
Last weekend we had our first visitors for OKC and our dear friends Jeremy and Melodie to visit. It was SO good to see them again as it has been almost 7 months since we left. Matt and I truly miss their company, and hope that we will have the opportunity to live close again. Here are a few shots from that weekend.


In this last one, if you look real close you can kind-of make out Melodie and I standing in front of the house (Thanks for zooming in Jeremy!!)

1 comment:

Craig, Julie, Sydney & Harper said...

We love Hatties!! We went there for our anniversary last year and it was fantastic. Happy first date night and hopefully many more to come!