Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Old Places, Familiar Faces

This past weekend we traveled back to Oklahoma to visit some friends and host a baby shower. We certainly made the rounds and Matilyn was reintorduced to some of our favorite friends. the weekend was filled with lots of memories and food.
Jessica and Martin's very sweet and BIG boy Henry

The girls of our old and older bible study group minus my sweet friend Daysha

And the boys....

And the shower for Jill and baby Owen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katy, you do such a great job, even with the video (which I adored). Please forward these to me. I signed up for the blog but I only get the pics and no comments. Carla forwarded this to me.

I enjoy all the pics and the comments so much. Thanks for sharing. Your family is adorable. I just loved hearing Matilyn say "duck" as Carla tells me all....but it isn't the same as actually seeing her reaction and hearing her first word. Love to all, Dot