Thursday, April 24, 2008

Double Fistin' It

My Matilyn loves tags. LOVES, LOVES, LOVES tags. She can spot a tag a mile away. And it doesn't matter whether it's on a stuffed animal, blanket, or onesie she will find the tag. In fact, she is extremely uniterested in the item itself, but only finds comfort when succeeding at finding the tag to which the item belongs. The other day I was folding whites, and Matilyn was being quite the helper. I saw her reaching into the middle of the pile for one of her colorful bibs that haphazardly made it into the pile. I thought to myself "oh...how cute, she found the item of color in a sea of white". And with a second glance I realized she's not reaching for her bib...she's reaching for a tag!

I'm not sure if you can distinguish it in this picture, but there she is with a tag in each hand!

No comments: