Saturday, May 16, 2009

Best Mother's Day a Girl Could Ever Have

I am a girly-girl. So when my daughter sat down next to me as I was manicuring my nails and said "me! me!" I jumped on that horse and ran with it! And if she did not sit there and let me clip, file and paint, not one but two coats!! on her piggies and finger nails! It was the high-light of my Mother's Day weekend!



And this year Matt unexpectedly redeemed his self from last year. It must have been some Mother's Day in 2008, as I have completely forgotten what I got and there is no record of my gift in my bloggings! Anyway, this year is worthy of a post. A Beth Moore praying scripture journal. Thank you my sweet, sweet little girl!


1 comment:

Ballard said...

You got a Starbucks gift card. How could you forget!?