Monday, January 21, 2008
Girl's Trip
My mother-in-law has started a new tradition amongst the Curtis women. It is the tradition of the yearly trip. Last year it was to Washington D.C.; however, I was unable to attend. This year we visited Fort Worth and the Gaylord Texan. The festivaties began with a dinner at Eidle Weiss followed by a stay in downtown Fort Worth. We also enjoyed a Christian Art exhibit at the Kimball Museum. After visiting Fort Worth we moved over to Grapevine for a stay at the Gaylord Texan. Dinner consisted of a Murder Mystery. Of course the Curtis women and only one other couple were successful in solving the mystery which led to a drawing, in which we were victorius. The trip was quite a treat and I look forward to wherever the road may take us next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ooh, that sounds like fun. I've always wanted to do a Murder Mystery type evening.
Post a Comment