***sidenote- For those who don't know, Mississippi is spelled with 4 S's
Of course my favorite part of the evening involved Matilyn. She fell asleep sometime around 9 but awoke again right before midnight (perfect timing). We were engrossed in our game so we brought her in to be apart of the crowd. Things got pretty hilarious (as noted above) and we would all break into laughter, including Matilyn. It was the cutest thing ever! When we would start laughing, she would start hooping and hollering with us just as enthusiastic and loud as we were. I tried to get it on video, but by the time I thought of it, we were pretty much finished with the game. In fact, I did a pretty poor job of capturing the evening on camera all together. Here are a few snap shots.



Oh and I caught Matt playing a little Guitar hero by himself on New Year's day.
This is the back....

And this is the front....


1 comment:
How funny. Little Matilyn will be a pro at guitar hero in no time. Colin loves to play the Wii with his Daddy. Preferably bowling and golf :-)
Post a Comment