Saturday, January 26, 2008

Recent Pictures

Matilyn has become fascinated with Lola. I often find her trying to talk to her.

Matilyn and Mommy

Matilyn and Daddy

Sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed

We decided to play "little house on the prairie"(notice the farm animals in the back ground)

I walked away and when I came back Matilyn had mysteriously rolled off her blanket.

Matilyn has just about outgrown her newborn bath towels so we decided it was time for her bunny towel. Doesn't she make a very cute bunny.

I love it when she fall's asleep on my shoulder. I spent one Sunday afternoon just holding her while she took a 2 hour nap.


This was Matilyn's first play date with our neighbor. They like to make goo goo eyes at each other. Okay, I have to be honest, I think she's way more into him, than he is her.

I put Matilyn in her crib one night, looking at her head in the video monitor (which is a life saver by the way, as we would be running up and down the stairs all night long without it). She was facing this way....

We awoke the next morning and I no longer had a shot of her sweet little face, but was looking at her feet instead...

No comments: