Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Beach Trip #1



Matilyn and I, along with sisters, mothers and friends, spent the last week at the in Port A on the beach. I was a little worried about taking Matilyn on this little venture, but I could not have asked for a more perfect time. Matilyn did GREAT from the 2 hour plane trip to spending all day camped under an umbrella without even one episode of fussing. And I need not mention that she is a little brown bean (she got her mother's complexion). It was flawless and fabulous. Below are a few of my favorite pics.


Matilyn's very first time on a plane (other than when I was pregnant, which was MUCH easier)

She really enjoyed looking out the window during take-off, but shortly after that all the excitement got to her and she was out the rest of the trip. NICE.

A bit sceptical of the water rushing in and out.

She like to play in the sand

1 comment:

Melodie said...

love the pictures!