Keepin' Up With the Curtis'


About Me

My photo
The Curtis Family
Originally from Tyler, Texas, I graduated from Texas A&M (whoop!!) and married my high school sweetie, MC on May 17, 2003. Following graduation we lived in Dallas where I competed a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology. In 2006, Matt and I moved to Oklahoma City where he took a position in sales. I began my first "real" job as a pediatric Speech Pathologist. On August 15, 2007 Matt and I, with friends and family at our side, celebrated the birth of our beautiful baby girl, Matilyn Kate Curtis. Since that time I have "retired" to stay at home and be a full-time mommy. Matt and I have been married for a little over 4 years now and found much happieness living in OKC, by being extremely blessed with our new baby, family, friends and work. And just as our life has experienced many transitions, we enter into another as we move back to Texas to be close to family and friends.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (29)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (109)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ▼  February (20)
      • TGIF
      • I like this so much, I have to post it
      • Poor Matiwyn
      • OWCH! That Hurt!
      • "excuse me, are those baby leg warmers?"
      • Dinner with the Thomas Family
      • "See you at 5:30"
      • Happy Half-Year Birthday to ME!!
      • Happy and Sad (but mostly sad)
      • Happy Valentine's Day
      • what's that noise?
      • We Need a Highchair
      • do you see an accessory?
      • Matilyn laughs at Lola
      • No title
      • Giggly Girl
      • No title
      • Too Cool
      • A Hat-a-Day
      • the weekend at a glance
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (35)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (1)

Our Friends

  • Lauren Dempsey
  • Melodie
  • The Atkinson Family
  • The Bailes Family
  • The Ballard Family
  • The Davis Family
  • The Denby Family
  • The Dillon Family
  • The Dyson Family
  • The Graeter Family
  • The Kouba Family
  • The McAdams Family
  • The McCord Family
  • The Nelson Family
  • The Other Nelson
  • The Russ Gang
  • The Swift Family

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Giggly Girl


Make an on-line slideshow at www.OneTrueMedia.com
Posted by The Curtis Family at 9:31 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker