Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"See you at 5:30"

is the last thing Matt said to me as he walked out the door this morning. Today is Matt's very first day 'on the job'. Since December 4th he has been preparing for this very day by training with various salesmen in his company. It, by no means has been a grueling process, in fact, it probably was somewhat less difficult and lengthy than most training durations partly due to the fact that Matt's previous positions were sales and he retained an excellent record (Salesman of the Year!! go Matt!!). And although not too difficult, Matt is very happy to have that behind him (the training period that is). I am so proud of how he has handled the challenges that we have faced over the last few months. And as he begins this new venture I share in his excitement. I have no doubt that he will do very well, just as he has always done. So as he walked out the door this morning, I replied, "good luck! I'll see you at 5:30".

No comments: