Friday, February 8, 2008
We Need a Highchair
I must say that awhile back when I made the decision to hold-off on solids, it was a good one for US. We began again yesterday, and after a few bites, rather than a few feedings, Matilyn is swallowing solids like a CHAMP a week shy of her half-year birthday! And I guess this is SUPER exciting for me because swallowing/feeding are in my scope of practice and these things really enthuse me! What canI say, I'm a nerd. Now that we have begun this feeding adventure full force, we are in need of a highchair. A friend of mine suggested that before purchasing I should ask my friends what they think are useful and useless features. So I thought I would do just that. Please comment...I am open to ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
We have the kind that you attach to a regular chair. We like it because we travel so much and it's easy to pack up and take with us. This is the one we have (the Kouba's have it too): http://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-Space-Saver-Highchair-Tan/dp/B000BXAI08/qid=1202503132/ref=br_1_1/602-3760940-3221415?ie=UTF8&node=1041930&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
Tes, it's a great chair and doesn't take up any extra space that a regular chair at your table doesn't already take up. (get it at Target...not babies r us because it's cheaper there)
If you haven't already got a chair and want something more traditional go for one w/a removeable pop out tray that you can throw in the dishwasher
Post a Comment