Friday, February 15, 2008
Happy and Sad (but mostly sad)
Yes, today is a sad day in the Curtis household as Matilyn turns 6 months old. I must admit that as we sang 'Happy Half-Birthday' to her this morning my eyes filled up with tears. Everyone tells me that 'it goes by so fast', but I don't think you truly understand until you've lived it. Matt and I were discussing that the last 6 months have been the best we have ever shared. She has brought SO much joy in to our lives, and I really can not imagine life without her! God has blessed us beyond what we could have imagined for ourselves and I am so incredibly thankful that he gave Matt and I the opportunity to love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
has it really been 6 months?!! i guess so. we will have to schedule our visit soon!
Post a Comment