Friday, October 12, 2007
Fun Friday
What a fun day we had hanging out with our new neighbors Miss Brenda, little Miss Meredith (3 yrs) and baby Jake (1 month). We enjoyed a leisurely stroll through the antique shops in downtown Waxahachie, which I must say were very impressive. The area is full of charm with it's quaint shopping and historic homes. Brenda and I wore our babies in slings and on 3 different occasions, women stopped us to ask if they were twins. Not really that surprising, due to the fact that although Matilyn is a month older they are about the same size (Matilyn is just that small). Anyways, we also enjoyed a tasty lunch at one of the cute tea rooms on the square. Matilyn and I made it home in just enough time to have Mexican food at a very hip restaurant with my good friend Lindsey. I really enjoyed catching up with her and she and her family live in Corsicana so we will be able to hang out with them a lot more. We are all looking forward to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment