Monday, October 8, 2007

WHEWHhhhh! What weekend we had. I'm absolutely exhausted. It all began Friday morning around 9:00am, when mommy and I met aunt Bethy at the salon for a little pampering. We soon met up with aunt Loulou for brunch; she was so sweet to give me a bottle (you know she's going to buy me a pony). Then we were off to Ikea and the mall where we indulged in a little spending. Man I love that BabyGap. Mommy bought me the cutest outfits (apparently leopard is really in this fall). Then it was on to meet Rexy, Grandad, and Aunt Nanny boo for Mexican food. Of course, I slept most of the evening. In fact, I slept most of the day. Mommy even told me how proud she was that I didn't cry all day long. I do have to admit I'm such a good girl.





Saturday was quite the hit as well. Mommy took me to meet some of her sweet friends from college. They thought I was adorable, (at least that's what they said). Mommy was able to catch-up with all her old friends, and I think she really enjoyed herself. Sunday I slept most of the day while mommy and daddy put the finishing touches on the house.








And much to my suprise, daddy gave me my first bath all by himself. He does such a good job taking care of me. I do love my daddy. After the weekend I had it was very easy for me to sleep 7 hours last night. I have a lot of catching up to do.

No comments: