This morning Matilyn and I got up really early to take Matt to work in Corsicana. He got a company car with his new job so it was up to us to drop him off. When I returned from our morning trip to unload Matilyn from the backseat this is the sweet face I found:

Yes, that is milk dribbled down her chin. It was dried!!!!
We also went on our first walk together through the neighborhood, of course Matilyn slept the whole way. She has had a little bit of a tummy ache all day so we have spent a lot of time cuddling. Which we have both really enjoyed.


2 comments:
Katy,
She is so beautiful. I wish I could have visited longer while you were still in OKC. Come on over to our blogosphere sometime.
http://www.amberandstephen.com/amber/
and Colin's blog (not updated as often)
http://www.amberandstephen.com/colin/
Amber
Katy--She is just beautiful! I didn't even know you guys were expecting! Having a little girl is the most amazing thing in the world--I can't imagine my life any other way. So where did yall move to? Did Matt find a different job that allowed you to move back to Texas? Email me when you get a chance--I would love to catch up!
jules0510@gmail.com
Post a Comment