Sunday, October 21, 2007
A Matilyn and Mommy Weekend
We did it. Matilyn and mommy had a girls weekend, just the two of us. We began our venture by loading the car with all our necessities and driving to Plano to visit Aunt Bethy. Then we whisked away to Oklahoma City where mommy was able to visit a few of her old patients that she was unable to say good-bye to before moving. It was a wonderful reunion that I was very happy to be apart of. We then had a PARTY, where the ladies from mommy's office got to fight over holding me. Mommy and I spent the night with mommy's friend Jill (Aunt Jill to me). We had the best time, and I was a perfect angel in the car, not a peep. We both were so tired when we got home Saturday morning that mommy and I took a nap together. I love to snuggle her. My boy friend from next door came over with his mommy and daddy for dinner to wrap up our mommy and Matilyn weekend. He and I both cried a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment